Seize the day in style with the 2024 Toyota Sienna. This exclusively electrified people-mover is stylish, efficient, and loaded with features.
Toyota Canada and its Dealers announced a combined donation over $900,000 to local food banks across Canada. With the rising costs, the issue of food insecurity has become more prevalent than ever.
Food Banks across Canada are seeing a steep increase in numbers, serving millions of Canadians every month. Yet food banks are struggling to meet this increased demand.
Through this initiative, West Coast Toyota was able to hand a cheque to the Friends in Need Food Bank in Maple Ridge for $4,200! We are pleased to donate to our local Food Bank and directly help those who need it most.
Pictured here is Scott Jones, Dealer Principal at West Coast Toyota and Evan Seal, General Manager at the Maple Ridge Friends in Need Food Bank.
Should you wish to donate to the Friends in Need directly, please feel free to donate here.
- Circuit Edition upgraded with 18” forged BBS wheels, black painted grille, and front and rear parking sensors – plus a new colour: Blue Flame
- Core grade upgraded with Red painted brake calipers
- Chassis and duct enhancements for both models for 2024 enhance stability
- 2024 Toyota GR Corolla Starting MSRP: $46,490
With its enviable balance of performance, design, comfort, technology, safety, and efficiency, the Toyota Corolla is the ultimate compact sedan. New for 2024, Toyota upgrades the Toyota Multimedia system on all L, LE, and LE Upgrade models to enable more services – ensuring even more Canadians can stay connected with the people and things that matter while on the move.
Starting MSRPs: $78,960
Get ready to go big with the 2024 Toyota Sequoia. The most capable Sequoia Toyota has ever designed and engineered, this full-size SUV combines robust looks, premium comfort, impressive technology, and breath-taking performance. New this year, Toyota introduces the Sequoia Limited Nightshade, which brings the bold statement of Toyota’s Nightshade style to the full-size SUV.
The 2024 Toyota Camry Series delivers it all – from innovative technology, driving fun, comfort, and style, to incredible choice, with four distinct powertrains including self-charging hybrid electric. Best of all, every Camry some standard-equipped with Toyota’s global reputation for quality, safety, and value.
- Athletic styling meets the fun-to-drive performance and comfort that only a sedan can deliver
- Intuitive connectivity and advanced safety technologies
- A choice of ten grades built around four powertrains including gas, hybrid and AWD models
- Starting MSRP of $30,990
- TOYOTA GAZOO Racing Announces GR Supra, GR86, and GR Corolla Special Editions for Model Year 2024 GR Lineup
- GR Supra 45th Anniversary Edition Pays Tribute to Custom MkIV Supra
- Available in Plasma Orange and Limited to 45 Units for Canadian Market
- Aggressive Style with Oversized, Manually Adjustable Rear Spoiler
- Matte-Black Finished Wheels, Black GR Brake Calipers, and Black Supra Side Graphic
- Standard 6-Speed Manual Transmission
For over four decades the Toyota Supra has earned a reputation as an icon among sports car enthusiasts. From its first-generation roots as the Celica Supra in 1979 to its current fifth-generation form as the GR Supra, the model has captured drivers’ hearts over the years with a blend of power, handling, tech, and style. For 2024, Toyota pays tribute to that history with an eye-popping 2024 Toyota GR Supra 45th Anniversary Edition. [continue reading…]
- Available in three powertrains with adult-sized third row and ample cargo space
- Hybrid and Hybrid MAX Powertrains for reduced carbon emissions
- Powerful Performance with 362-horsepower from the Hybrid MAX system
- Available tech such as Toyota Multimedia, Traffic Jam Assist, Head-Up Display and Digital Rearview Mirror
The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander is hitting Greater Vancouver Toyota dealerships this summer as the latest and greatest addition to the successful SUV lineup for West Coast Toyota.
After nearly two decades as the champion of the mid-size pickup truck market, the Toyota Tacoma is ready for its next chapter. This go-anywhere truck is entirely new for 2024 with epic adventures in mind, improving upon every winning aspect that has made it a stalwart for truck buyers for years along with Toyota’s legendary quality, durability, and reliability and much, much more.
The New 2024 Toyota Tacoma is coming soon to Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, BC! Get updates from your Greater Vancouver Tacoma Dealer, West Coast Toyota and start building your New 2024 Toyota Tacoma with us!.
The West Coast Auto Group has been a proud partner of Kirmac Collision for many years. Through Kirmac Cares for Kids, a percentage of Kirmac’s parts purchases from the West Coast Auto Group is donated to the BC Children’s Hospital Foundation, Surrey Memorial Children’s Health Centre and Boys Club Network. [continue reading…]